The 5 Hour Collab V The 5 Hour Collab V

It wasn't TOO bad

Like any collab, some parts were good, some bad. But the main thing I don't like is, why rush animators? I'd rather have a 5 week collab than a 5 hour. 5 hours isn't very much time and it forces animators to make bad animations. That is all.

4/10
2/5

Narwhals Narwhals

Lol

That was fucking hilarious. Great video.

Killing Spree VI Killing Spree VI

great flash but

Um, HankMC, actually rusty made a very good review. Most people would write "OMG!!!!!!111111!!!!!!! THAT WAS AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11!!!!!", but no he actually gave constructive critism, he doesn't have to like the series, and he was saying what he doesn't like about it.

But, about the flash, it was really good, the graphics were great, and the plot does stay in check to the people who are asking, how he died before 12 o'clock, watch the end credits.

Actionscript Tutorial. Actionscript Tutorial.

Very good

This is an extremely easy to learn tutorial. I've been trying for over a month to figure out how to make a movie clip move. And it took me 10 minutes with this. Thanks a lot!

the NG Calculator the NG Calculator

lol

I'm worth $1.45

The Last Stand 2 The Last Stand 2

amazing

Its an incredible game, but it would help if there was a save button, but anyone it was great.

Also, the people that keep asking for the Last Stand 3, read his post on his profile, he said he has a lot more projects to work on before even thinking about a third.